Tuesday, June 26, 2007

I DID IT!!!

I am beyond excited - I walked 100 miles in a smidge less than 3 months! I'll admit that when I started this challenge I really didn't think I would be able to do. But by golly, perseverance paid off and I did it! This is so huge for me, for many reasons. Mostly because I have muscular dystrophy and was told some years back that within the year I would be wheelchair bound. HA! Makes me want to go slap that doctor now - LOL! But even with that, the most important thing of all is that I feel unbelievable about this. It totally proves that..."I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13

And the people say AMEN!!!

ALL the glory goes to GOD!!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good for you!

Missed you tonight!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Elizabeth.

I can just hear the pride of accomplishment in your post. WAY TO GO!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Way to go Girl...so Proud of you

Dawn D

Anonymous said...

Hip Hip Hooray!!! Hip Hip Hooray!!! You did it!!! You did it!!! Yea, Yea you did it!!!

Enid said...

GRRRREAT!! Elizabeth..!

Liz G. said...

I am so unbelievably proud of you!!

Unknown said...

Wow. Dr. Jesus is giving you a better diagnosis! I'm thrilled for you. Bet your energy level has increased - just in time for Brooke.

Jennifer said...

Congrats!!