Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!

We celebrated our holiday a day early by going out to dinner last night. Tonight is my Weight Watcher meeting and we could go out after, but fear of the crowds sent us out early.

Before leaving the house I had time to try a new fudge recipe - a Weight Watcher fudge recipe believe it or not! It said to cool for two hours before cutting, so I hurried and got it in the fridge before Keith got home from work.

When we got home from dinner I set about getting some little gifties made for my workmates. The recipe claims that each 1 1/3 inch square is only 2 points, but as you can see by the photo of the pan my "squares" weren't really all that square. ;)

I placed two pieces of fudge in the middle of a piece of saran wrap and tied it with curly ribbon. This morning at work I went around and left a little package on workmates desks.

I do believe this will be my new "go to" fudge recipe. It isn't quite as over the top sweet as some and it is the creamiest I think I've ever had. I'll try to get the recipe posted in the next couple of days. And I will run it through the WW calculator to double check the points as well.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds good...you should post the recipe.

Julie in Texas said...

Would love to know the count and recipe. Hope you are doing well!

Julie