Monday, July 22, 2013

Mason Jar Monday - Cupcake Liner Storage

I've reached the point on the Kitchen Remodel that I'm putting away some of the items that I don't use on a daily basis, like cupcake liners.  I used to cook cupcakes a lot and loved taking them to work.  Then the oven died, along with my cupcake dreams.  ;)



I started bringing all the packages of bits and pieces of cupcake liners into the kitchen and just piling them on the cabinet while I figured out the best spot for their storage.


There really were a lot of them and I couldn't stand the thought of throwing them out.


And then it hit me - especially after I saw the next box to unpack was filled with mason jars - that this would be PERFECT for cupcake liner storage!

I just used a wide mouth quart size jar and took all the liners out of their packaging.  They fit down in the jar beautifully!  I did experiment a bit to be certain I could get them out again when I needed them and it was no problem at all.

Crisis averted - no messy packages in my cabinets and I'm half tempted to leave this cute jar out on the counter since it makes me smile!


Deep Thoughts:  "The trouble with organizing a thing is that pretty soon folks get to paying more attention to the organization than to what they're organized for."  Laura Ingalls Wilder

Shared With:  Brag About It

No comments: