Thursday, March 10, 2011

At The Movies

We don’t go to the movies often anymore, but when we do it’s an event. Our favorite seats are, of course, right in the center and we’ve found that the first row of the upper section has a bar in front of it, perfect for putting our feet on. Because we prefer these seats we get there pretty early.

For Christmas this year my grandmother gave us a “dinner and a movie” package – gift card to Chili’s and cash to see a movie.  Side note here – have you been to a non-matinee movie lately? WOW – tickets are expensive!!! Anyway…a movie finally came out we wanted to see so we used our Christmas gift in March.

 

photo (20)

Since we were the only ones in the theater I thought it would be a great idea for us to take our picture and send to grandma in the thank you card.  And we got a little silly – well actually HE got a LOT silly.  Smile

Oh, we saw the movie Unknown with Liam Neeson and I enjoyed it. Lots and lots and lots of action. Keith kind of rolled his eyes and said that too many things were predictable in it. BUT…I realized quite a while ago that really I am the perfect movie audience. I go in, sit down and never see anything coming. I’m like an irish setter – a new world every day! Dog face Therefore, I don’t really have a problem with predictable….

No comments: