Susanne at Living to tell the Story hosts a meme every Friday where you look back on your week and talk about 5 of your favorite things. I *love* looking for the joy, so I thought I'd do it this week. Can't guarantee I'll do it every week as I tend to flit around so much, but we'll see. :)
1. Y'all might get tired with my tomato stories, but really I am just so tickled pink about the whole thing! I wish I'd known long ago how much pleasure I could get from growing my own produce. Who knew?
2. I can't say a lot about this project yet as it is a gift, but I have gotten so much pleasure knitting on it this week. The last few things I've knit have been more 'deadline' oriented and the joy wasn't there. As this is a gift I've gotten to spend a lot of time thinking of the recipient and praying for her.
3. A guilty pleasure - mini peanut butter cups from Sprouts! I adore chocolate and peanut butter together and am also a big fan of miniature things. When I saw these babies in the bulk food section my heart fluttered in delight. Helen asked if I was going to bring some on our retreat and I had to say no - if I brought these I'd eat like a piggy! So now I 'reward' myself when I go get groceries at Sprouts with a small bit of these wonderful morsels. ~ sigh ~
4. This Bible study is simply amazing. I am learning so much about the Holy Spirit within me - pages and pages of notes! Any time a study can get you excited and give you that 'I can't wait to do it' each morning is a very good thing.
5. OK, I didn't see her this week and the photo is from Easter, but this little girl is still one of my Fav's and always will be! :)